2009-12-04

Dexter

I am as you may have noticed working myself downwards my list of tv-shows I am reqularly watching and I am so glad that it's time for Dexter!

Dexter is my favorite tv-series of all times, I think... It is any how awesome. Dexter Morgan is a serial killer. You love Dexter Morgan. Ergo you love a serial killer.

Dexter lives in Miami, he has a girlfriend named Rita. The thing with Dexter is that he doesn't really have emotions like we "normal" people normally have. On his spare-time he kills criminals who's escaped the law and during the days he works at the forencics department of the Miami Metro Homocide preventing criminals from escaping the law. He's the blood guy. He was adopted very young and through the adoption he got a sister called Deb. She works as a police at Homocide as well. The first season main plot is about a serial killer, the Ice-truck Killer, who takes interest in Dexter and never leaves blood at the crime-scenes but instead he leaves Dexter clues. It is a very intriguing season.

The second season is also very good and you never know what to expect. The third season is also good but not as good as the other two. Right now we're in the middle of the fourth season which is maybe the best one so far. I will not tell you about the 2nd, 3rd or 4th season if you do not ask because I think you should start of with the first and just ride with it.

Dexter is based on the novel "Darkly Dreaming Dexter" written by Jeff Lindsay. Michael C. Hall who plays Dexter got a difficult role to play, being a serial killer who doesn't really have emotions but still has to fake emotions to survive in an emotional world. Michael C. Hall does a great job and interprets the charachter so realistically that Michael C. Hall becomes Dexter. This is a show everyone has to watch but beware there are blood and body parts. I stream this show on Ninjavideo of course.

I give Dexter 5/5 without hesitating. It has lasted for 4 seasons and I will never get tired of good ol' Dexter.

No comments:

Post a Comment