2009-12-01

Tv-series I've watched so far

I will now post a long list of tv-shows that I've watched and these shows will mainly be the item for writing, until I've discovered new ones and/or people suggests new. I will divide it into two groups, one with the shows I've watched one or more seasons and series I've watched until the end of the show. The other group will be the shows I follow right now and therefor these will be more important for my blog.

Group One:
  • 24
  • Eli Stone
  • Friends
  • Jericho
  • Kyle XY
  • Life
  • Prison Break
  • The Sarah Silverman Program
  • The X-Files
  • Band of Brothers
  • Death Note
  • Extras
  • Flight of the Conchords
  • Kvarteret Skatan
  • The Sopranos
  • The Wire
Group two:
  • Better Off Ted
  • Bored To Death
  • Breaking Bad
  • Dexter
  • Eureka
  • Heroes
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
  • Lost
  • Merlin
  • Scrubs
  • Smallville
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • The Office (US)
  • True Blood
  • Two and a Half Men
  • V
So if there are any shows you think I should add to group two just comment and I will give it a try. That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment