2009-12-01

What this is about!

Hello and welcome,

my name is Julius and the reason I'm starting to blog is that I'm obsessed with tv-series and films. I'm quite sure many of you out there can relate and nowadays it seems as if everytime I don't know what to do i watch tv-series. So, I wanted to put this obsession to use.

The meaning of this blog will be discussion and information about tv-series. You decide which ones and I of course have my tv-series that I will write about. Besides, I want people to suggest good tv-series, explain what they're about and if I think the series sounds good I will watch it and probably write about it. Always if you have any questions you can post comments and surely I or someone else can answer them.

In my blog I will give you tips about where you can watch tv-series online (streaming, which I do mainly) or where you can find information about air-dates of shows. The blog will, as you might suspect after reading this far, mostly be about tv-series but I will sometimes write about movies as well so if you have suggestions or questions about movies we will work it out!

This will be my first blog and also I am from Sweden so you'll have to excuse my English and inability to write a blog. That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment